- We believe that each dog and human team is unique and cater our training to their specific personalities and situations.
- We believe in teaching family members how to train their dogs so that they become educated, compassionate partners in the human-dog relationship.
- We believe that all dogs should be treated humanely, with kindness and respect.
- We believe that training methods should be humane and should never cause any harm, physical or emotional.
- We believe in motivating dogs to behave in a way we like instead of correcting behaviors we don’t like.
- We believe that training should be fun and straightforward so that all family members may participate.
- We believe in supporting local shelters and rescues by collecting donations and working with homeless dogs in order for them to be more adoptable.
- We believe that all dogs are inherently good, regardless of their breed or background.